Electech designs programs that work with our customer’s budgetary and operational needs. Our programs will ensure that any applicable regulatory and reliability compliance requirements are fulfilled.
A properly maintained electrical system will function correctly and its protective features will minimize equipment damage when called upon to perform. Fewer equipment failures will keep operational costs to a minimum and can extend the life of the system as a whole.
Key service offerings
- Transformer testing (power factor, turns ratio (TTR), winding resistance)
- Sf6 gas analysis and leak detection
- Sf6 gas breaker testing
- Insulating oil analysis
- Switchgear and buss duct testing
- Protective relay testing & calibration(electro-mechanical, solid state, microprocessor)
- Meter calibration
- Power system studies
Operation & Maintenance Services
- Round-the-clock Deputation of Engineers / Technicians
- Early Restoration of System after Break-down
- Periodic Checks and General Maintenance
- Supply of Spares, obsolete Spares
- Annual Maintenance & Annual Rate Contract
Electech’s in-service inspection and testing program provides comprehensive predictive services for obtaining and testing liquid samples, infrared inspections, corona detection, and visual inspections of entire substations or distribution systems and equipment. We maintain an inventory of state-of-the-art predictive maintenance equipment. Under our program, we provide comprehensive engineering reports detailing and summarizing the deficiencies discovered and make recommendations for repairs. Inspections, testing, and maintenance are performed by Test Technicians/Engineers with Professional Thermography training. Information collected is reviewed and appraised by engineers experienced in electrical apparatus testing and maintenance practice.